It's definitely the month for firsts! I've just been tagged for the first time ever by Mylene and have to name seven weird or random facts about myself. Hope I've figured this out properly and get it right!
First, the Rules:
1 Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2 Post the Rules on your blog.
3 Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4 Tag 7 people and link them.
5 Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Second, 7 weird or random facts about me:
1) I can read things even when they are upside down or back-to-front (although that excludes GP's writing - I defy anyone to decipher Doctors writing any which way up it is!);
2) I hate all fairground rides, apart from the Dodgems, and won't ride on them for anything (not even for mega-bucks!);
3) I love the smell and feel of clean bedding on my bed - bliss!;
4) I openly confess to being a sci-fi buff and a Trekkie and can do a Vulcan "Live long and prosper" salute with either hand (am also ambidextrous when flipping the bird too LOL) :0) ;
5) I love my garden and pottering around in it but am not much of a gardener and don't plan: if a plant is pretty and smells nice it gets in, usually the nearest available space, then it has to fend for itself;
6) I believe in ghosts/spirits and love watching anything about them (especially Most Haunted) but don't like watching horror movies because they are too scary!;
7) When I was a very small toddler I tripped and fell hands first into an open fire at my Gran's house - don't remember anything about it but I was scared of fires, especially big bonfires, and wouldn't hold sparklers for a long time until Mum told me what had happened when I was about 10 or 11 - been OK ever since, though still have some minor scarring on both hands as a reminder.
I have tagged:
Claire; Helen; Julie; Karen; Elisa; Dawn and Sally.
My apologies if you've already been tagged - I'm new to this and not sure of what the etiquette is. If you do participate, please come back to my blog and leave a comment. I look forward to reading your posts. :0)