Thank you to Elisa who gave me this award:
Now I need to pick my 5 nominees with the following rules:)
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
The second award is from Christine:
These are the rules:
1. The winner can display this award on their blog.
2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs you like.
4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen
This is where I am seriously struggling: I enjoy reading lots of blogs (way more than are in the Blog Roll) and for many different reasons, so it's really difficult to choose a limited number - how do I choose? How can I leave anybody out when they all give me such a lot of enjoyment? Then there's the fact that many of the blogs I read have been nominated for the awards already: is it OK to nominate them again or will it get annoying? Will they have trouble choosing too?
I really can't decide soo, like the big chicken that I am (squawk!), I've decided to give the award to all those whose blogs I read and comment. So: please consider yourself awarded my friends and help yourself to the logos. :0)