Tuesday 22 July 2008

Wow - A Brace of Awards

I am still reeling from the surprise and honour of being given not one but two awards. Wow! It's really made my day....... well, the year actually. :0)

Thank you to Elisa who gave me this award:


The rules of the award are:

Now I need to pick my 5 nominees with the following rules:)
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

The second award is from Christine:


These are the rules:
1. The winner can display this award on their blog.
2. Display a link to the person you have got the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs you like.
4. Set the links to the blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you have chosen

This is where I am seriously struggling: I enjoy reading lots of blogs (way more than are in the Blog Roll) and for many different reasons, so it's really difficult to choose a limited number - how do I choose? How can I leave anybody out when they all give me such a lot of enjoyment? Then there's the fact that many of the blogs I read have been nominated for the awards already: is it OK to nominate them again or will it get annoying? Will they have trouble choosing too?

I really can't decide soo, like the big chicken that I am (squawk!), I've decided to give the award to all those whose blogs I read and comment. So: please consider yourself awarded my friends and help yourself to the logos. :0)

6 comments:

Jane said...

Haha, it is difficult to choose isn't it? Well deserved awards.

Anonymous said...

You are lucky :o) I know exactly what you mean though. It's nearly impossible to choose just a limited number without hurting some feelings etc.

Sally said...

Congratulations Karan!

It is hard to choose but I did and hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy every blog I read.

Julie said...

Congrats .. i did the same with mine!

Stitchingranny said...

I had two this week also and its trying to find 10 people who have not been nominated by someone else lol

A bit like the measles they spread like wildfire lol.

Mylene said...

Congrats with the awards! Me too, had to chicken out as i have too many i like to nominate and i do know the feeling of being left out.