Friday 4 July 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Miss376

1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
Sheesh, I struggle to remember what I was doing 5 days ago, never mind 5 years! LOL. Absolutely no idea.

2. What 5 things are on your to-do list today?
Wash the pots; do some laundry; potter in my garden; carry on stitching the Monthly Challenge piece and Blog. Not very exciting but it keeps me busy, happy and out of mischief. :0)

3. What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
McVitie's Milk Chocolate digestive biscuits; melon; Doritos & dip (don't have very often); crisps (occasionally); cheese and biscuits (occasionally).

4. What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
Pay off my DBro's mortgage; help my DSis refurbish her home; totally refurbish our house and give it to DS; get DH to retire to our new bungalow and buy a motorhome so we can travel the country; plus I'd help as many cancer charities as possible, especially the hospices.

5. What 5 jobs have you done?
Shop assistant in a toy department; untrained nursery nurse in a private day care nursery; nursing assistant in a residential hospital for residents with learning difficulties; playgroup supervisor and, last but not least: housewife and mum.

I won't tag anyone, as I know some of you have been "got" a few times lately, but if you want to take part please feel free. :0)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

mmmmm I think I'll have to pay you a visit, as those 5 snacks are my favourite too lol

Julie said...

Some interesting answers there Karan

Hazel said...

I'm with you on the snacks esp the Mac Vs lol!! Lovely fabric box btw. xx