Wednesday 4 March 2009

It's Like the Oscars :0)

Yup, it's definitely like the Oscars for me this year and it's lovely. My blog has been awarded the Friends award again by Lynn and Lisa.

Then Clare and Elisa have both given my blog this award:


Thank you, girls, for giving my blog these awards, they mean a great deal and, as always, it's good to know that you find something of interest and want to come back again. :0)

So now I have to list my "Top 10". These are the blogs I make sure to visit most regularly and are in no particular order:

1) Clare;

2) Angela;

3) Julie;

4) Karen;

5) Helen;

6) Lynn;

7) Sally;

8) Mylene;

9) Rachael;

10) Elisa.


It was really hard just to choose 10 as there are lots of other blogs I read and enjoy, so please don't be offended if your blog isn't included in this list.

I shall do a catch-up post with stitchy pics next time. :0)

Thank you again to all who take the time out of their day to stop by for a visit - you all deserve an award for getting through all my wafflings each time. LOL :0)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on receiving another award.
Thank you for passing it on to me, i dont know why, i write waffle LOL

Mylene said...

wow! Congrats on another award, Karan. And i am honored beyond words with another award, this means so much to me. Thank you so much!