As I can't yet show you the pics for the Challenge pieces I thought I'd share the results of Friday's card making session. First up was a male card that was very loosely based on an idea from the same Let's Make Cards! pack and magazine I used to make the last batch of cards:
Only the tie, Cheers! banner and paper came from the kit, the other bits were from my stash.
This next card is copied from the mag and uses things from the pack but I liked it so much it had to be an as is must make.
Then I remembered my DS is going to a wedding in the next couple of months, so decided to up my wedding card stash just in case he was invited to any more. This one used card and paper from the kit but was my own make:
This next one used flowers and the cake from the same kit but everything else was from my stash - one of mine again:
The next one is mine too and I had real fun with it when I found the cute die cuts in my stash.
I just used the butterfly and flowers from the kit. I'll add a funky foam number when the next child's birthday comes up, as who gets it hasn't been decided on yet. My emergency cards stash is looking quite respectable once again, so if DS requests a card at short notice there'll be one there for him....... and I'll have a few in-hand for those times when the block descends. :0)