Both Edda and Julie have given me the Brillante award.
Once again I will have to chicken out of nominating blogs for this one because just about all of the wonderful blogs I read have already been awarded it already. If I read and comment on your blog and you are one of the few who haven't already received this award then here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
Please consider your blog nominated by me. :0)
The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated
As I didn't nominate any blogs for the Brillante award I will nominate extra blogs for this award, to make up for it. The blogs I'm nominating are, in no particular order:
I could go on because there are so many more lovely blogs I read and enjoy, and I also hate leaving anyone out, but I guess I must stop somewhere. :0)
I was tagged by Miss376 Rules:You must answer the questions using only one word. Tag four others.
Here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone? Downstairs
2. Your significant other? Working
3. Your hair? Greying
4. Your mother? Passed
5. Your father? Passed
6. Your favorite thing? Stitching
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? Coffee
9. Your dream/goal? Wisdom
10. The room your in? Unfinished :0(
11. Your hobby? Lots
12. Your fear? Loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in six years? Alive :0)
14. What your not? Thin
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. One of your wish list items? Motorhome
17. Where you grew up? Doncaster
18. The last thing you did? Text
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Favorite gadget? George
21. Your pets? None
23. Your mood? Happy
24. Missing someone? Yes
25. Your car? Honda
26. Something your not wearing? Blouse
27. Favorite store? Range
28. Like someone? Certainly
29. Your favorite color? Many
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? 11th
Have you any idea just how difficult sticking to just one word answers is for me? LMAO
BTW, No 20 is George, as in George Foreman Lean Mean wotsit grill and therefore totally innocent. LOL
I won't nominate anyone as I know tagging isn't to everyone's taste but if you want to take part, please consider yourself tagged and feel free to snag the questions etc. :0)
As this has been a word intensive and non-stitching related post I thought I'd lighten things up a little by adding a photo of the new family member we gained whilst on holiday:
Many thanks for visiting and for taking the time to comment - hope you're all having a good week. :0)